This position is responsible for supporting designated staff with administrative, financial and issue management services provided to groups within the Chemical Products and Technology (CPT) division. The position directly supports select CPT groups and overall CPT operations, including management of assigned task groups, projects, websites, systems and operations. The position reports directly to the Senior Director, CPT.
» Apply Here
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports management and oversight of budget and accounting, including tracking expense reports, contracts, and invoices for assigned groups.
- Composes and drafts various correspondence and materials (e.g., letters, memorandum, reports, issue papers, newsletters, advocacy materials, both print and web).
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and conference calls for assigned CPT groups as well as maintains meeting materials and records.
- Researches and summarizes scientific, public health and environmental policy issues, as needed.
- Participates in and manages specific task groups, as assigned by group managers.
- Participates in key external events and represent groups, as needed.
- Establishes and maintains systems for managing electronic and paper-based documents for assigned CPT groups.
- Maintains membership and contact lists for assigned CPT groups.
- Assist in the development of new CPT groups and recruiting additional members to existing groups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of trade association and/or public policy experience preferred.
- Demonstrated accounting and budget experience, knowledge of chemical or related industry preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks, work independently and efficiently, with minimal supervision, exercise sound judgment as well as handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, as well as SharePoint and other extranet platforms.
- Experience designing and managing webinars.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
» Apply Here