The American Chemistry Council (ACC) represents the leading U.S. chemical manufacturers. Find out how your company can align with the best in the business of chemistry. Heighten your presence amongst your competitors by sponsoring an ACC Event.
The Value of ACC Sponsorship:
- Help increase your company’s visibility among the association’s membership, key decision makers, and industry leaders.
- Illustrate that you are a supporter of or key player in the chemical business marketplace.
- Generate new leads by linking your presence with the industry’s leading trade association—ACC.
ACC’s Sponsorship Program is designed to provide your company
the right access points to your target audience.
What to Expect From ACC Sponsorship:
- Optimal exposure to an elite audience of industry insiders.
- Multiple access tools to give your company various touch points to its desired audience.
- Full-bodied understanding of current issues and future industry trends through participation in ACC conferences, webinars and events.
ACC and the Chemical Industry
ACC membership accounts for more than 85 percent of the chemical manufacturing capacity in the United States
$812 billion industry
Over 96 percent of all manufactured goods are directly touched by the business of chemistry
$189 billion in exports [in 2013]
$56 billion invested in research and development [in 2013]