American Chemistry Council Approves Two New Members; Three Responsible Care® Partners
WASHINGTON (June 9, 2021) – The American Chemistry Council’s (ACC) Board of Directors today approved the addition of two new Regular members, as well as three Responsible Care® Partners.
Regular members approved today include:
- GEON Performance Solutions, LLC, of Westlake, OH: A global leader in the formulation, development and manufacture of performance polymer solutions for a broad range of markets including appliances, building & construction, electronics, healthcare, transportation, wire & cable and more.
- Kensing, LLC, of Kankakee, IL: A leading manufacturer of a broad range of specialty chemicals derived from vegetable-oil-based raw material sterols and natural vitamin E, anionic surfactants and esters. The company serves a diverse array of customers across the personal care, home care, health, nutrition, and industrial, and agricultural markets.
Responsible Care® Partners approved today include:
- First Choice Logistics / LT Harnett, of The Woodlands, TX. The company is a bulk liquid transporter.
- Plantgistix, of The Woodlands, TX. The company performs outbound product bagging, container packing and bulk product shipping.
- Leschaco, of Houston, TX. The company is a global logistics company providing import/export and international freight forwarding operations throughout the world.
ACC’s Responsible Care Partnership program allows for direct participation in the Responsible Care initiative by companies ineligible for ACC Regular Membership. Partners adhere to the same Responsible Care commitments as Regular Members.
“ACC’s continued growth reflects not just the vitality of the domestic chemical industry, but also our ability to deliver value as we advance the industry’s policy priorities on big issues like climate, tax, infrastructure and sustainability,” said ACC President and CEO Chris Jahn. “As our membership continues to diversify, it allows us to better demonstrate that chemistry is essential not just to our economy, but also the ground-breaking products that make our lives and our world healthier, safer, more sustainable and more productive,” he added.