» View ACC's Associate Members
Being an ACC associate member distinguishes your company from the rest. Associate members are leaders in these industries: accounting and auditing, banking and financial, engineering, environment, health and safety, hardware and software providers, insurance, management, PR/media, management, research and development and security.
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and decision makers
- Target marketing and branding opportunities
- Access to exclusive ACC events
- Industry-issue and policy updates
ACC and the Chemical Industry
$801 billion industry
Over 96 percent of all manufactured goods are directly touched by the business of chemistry
$191 billion worth of exports produced in 2014
$59 billion invested in research and development in 2014
||We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have developed with ACC and its members through the Associate Member program, and we appreciate the opportunities to interact with industry colleagues on cutting-edge issues.
--Mark Duvall, Principal, Beveridge & Diamond, P.C.
ACC’s self-select model allows you to identify your level of commitment based on your company’s current and future business needs.
Includes the benefits in the Director Level and the following:
- Access to ACC-sponsored industry webinars
- Inclusion and quote in a press release announcing new ACC associate members
- ACC Initiative Conference Sponsorship rights
- Access to market intelligence
- Advertisement in ACC’s Year in Review
- Access to the Fall Board Meeting and Chairman’s Dinner (This is an invitation-only event.)
- Opportunity to post a whitepaper on ACC’s members-only Website in a specific policy area
Includes the benefits in the President Level and the following:
- Access to the Annual Meeting, including Board of Directors Meeting and related events (This is an invitation-only event.)
Work with ACC on a collaborative project
» Download PDF
Bain & Company, Inc.
Beveridge & Diamond PC
Holland & Knight LLP
McKinsey & Company
Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
Sidley Austin LLP
Steptoe & Johnson LLP
« back to top