Being an ACC associate member distinguishes your company from the rest. Associate members are leaders in these industries: accounting and auditing, banking and financial, engineering, environment, health and safety, hardware and software providers, insurance, management, PR/media, management, research and development and security.
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and decision makers
- Target marketing and branding opportunities
- Access to exclusive ACC events
- Industry-issue and policy updates
ACC and the Chemical Industry
$812 billion industry
Over 96 percent of all manufactured goods are directly touched by the business of chemistry
$189 billion in exports [in 2013]
$56 billion invested in research and development [in 2013]
||For more than three decades, MTG has worked side-by-side with our clients in the chemical industry to drive operational performance improvement. MTG is a results-driven organization with a singular focus on the success of our clients and our membership in the ACC reflects that commitment.
--Mary Boucher, Director, Marketing & Sales Operations, MTG Ltd.
ACC’s self-select model allows you to identify your level of commitment based on your company’s current and future business needs.
Includes the benefits in the Director Level and the following:
- Access to ACC-sponsored industry webinars
- Inclusion and quote in a press release announcing new ACC associate members
- ACC Initiative Conference Sponsorship rights
- Access to market intelligence
- Advertisement in ACC’s Year in Review
- Access to the Fall Board Meeting and Chairman’s Dinner (This is an invitation-only event.)
- Opportunity to post a whitepaper on ACC’s members-only Website in a specific policy area
Includes the benefits in the President Level and the following:
- Access to the Annual Meeting, including Board of Directors Meeting and related events (This is an invitation-only event.)
Work with ACC on a collaborative project
» Download PDF