American Chemistry Council Approves Two New Members
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (June 8, 2022) – The American Chemistry Council (ACC) Board of Directors approved the addition of two new Manufacturing members at its annual meeting today. The Board also approved three new product groups within ACC’s Chemical Products and Technology division.
Manufacturing members approved today include:
- Covoro Mining Solutions LLC, a global leader in R&D and production of CN-based chemicals with more than a century of experience in agricultural solutions, mining solutions and specialty chemicals.
- Orion Engineered Carbons, a global producer of carbon black for tires, coatings, ink, batteries, plastics, and other high-performance applications which enhance the products’ physical, electrical and optical properties.
New self-funded product groups within ACC’s Chemical Products and Technology division include:
- Paint Preservative Coalition, which will advocate for revised procedures for the registration of antimicrobials used in various paint applications.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Antimicrobial Exposure Assessment Task Force, which will develop inhalation exposure data for hydrogen peroxide compounds.
- o-Dichlorobenzene (Benzene, 1,2-dichloro-) TSCA Test Order Consortia, which is being organized to support test orders for this chemistry under the Toxic Substances Control Act.
ACC is excited to welcome these new member companies. They join a large group of strong and committed organizations that are dedicated to advancing our industry’s policies and innovating solutions to some of our world’s greatest challenges.
Learn more about ACC membership.