American Chemistry Council Elects New Class to Board of Directors
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (June 8, 2022) – During today’s annual business meeting, the American Chemistry Council (ACC) approved nineteen individuals to serve on it’s board of directors for new or extended terms beginning January 1, 2023.
The expertise, knowledge, and product diversity reflected in our board of directors is a tremendous asset to ACC. Our Board’s leadership will continue to guide us as we navigate an ever-changing political landscape and promote policies that preserve the global competitiveness of the U.S. chemical industry.
The ACC board of directors sets council policy, provides strategic direction, and approves advocacy priorities and the annual budget.
The following individuals were approved to serve on the ACC board of directors:
For a term beginning on January 1, 2023 and ending December 31, 2023:
- Cindy Boiter, EVP and President, Chemicals – Milliken and Company
- Conrad Keijzer, CEO – Clariant Corporation
- Bob Patel, CEO – W. R. Grace & Company
- Brian Powers, Vice President for the Americas – SABIC
- Ken West, President - Honeywell Advanced Materials
- Michael Willome, Group CEO - Synthomer
For terms beginning on January 1, 2023 and ending December 31, 2025:
- Frank Bozich, President & CEO – Trinseo
- Inga Carus, Chairman – Carus Corporation
- Gina Harm, President – Afton Chemical Corporation
- Sean Keohane, President & CEO – Cabot Corporation
- Mark Kramer, President & CEO – Anderson Development Corporation
- Robin Mooldijk, Executive Vice President Chemicals & Products – Shell Chemical LP
- Mark Newman, President & CEO – Chemours
- Mark Nikolich, CEO – Braskem America, Inc.
- Tony O’Donovan, President & CEO – Arkema Inc.
- Jim Owens, President & CEO – HB Fuller
- Daryl Roberts, SVP, Chief Operations and Engineering Officer – DuPont
- Lori Ryerkerk, CEO - Celanese
- Christophe Vuillez, CEO – TotalEnergies Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc.
To learn more about ACC membership, visit www.americanchemistry.com/membership