Spray Foam Coalition Canadian Resources
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is an innovative, multifunctional material for used for commercial and residential insulation and air sealing. Spray foam is critical to increasing comfort, energy efficiency, and resiliency while simultaneously helping combat climate change and greenhouse gas emissions.
The Spray Foam Coalition (SFC) works to develop resources for spray foam applicators in both the United States and Canada. Below are SFC resources specific to Canadian markets and regulations:
- Spray Foam Quality Assurance in Canada
- Navigating Spray Foam Paperwork and Quality Control Checklist
- A Guide to Installing Medium Density Spray Foam In Canada
- A Guide to Installing Light Density Spray Foam In Canada
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC) Data in Evaluation Reports