» View ACC's Associate Members
Being an ACC associate member distinguishes your company from the rest. Associate members are leaders in these industries: accounting and auditing, banking and financial, engineering, environment, health and safety, hardware and software providers, insurance, management, PR/media, management, research and development and security.
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and decision makers
- Target marketing and branding opportunities
- Access to exclusive ACC events
- Industry-issue and policy updates
ACC and the Chemical Industry
$801 billion industry
Over 96 percent of all manufactured goods are directly touched by the business of chemistry
$191 billion worth of exports produced in 2014
$59 billion invested in research and development in 2014
||As an Associate Member, we are excited by the opportunity to join the ACC community. We look forward to the opportunity to share perspectives with, and learn from, such a distinguished group of affiliates.
--Peter Guarraia, Partner, Bain & Company, Inc.
ACC’s self-select model allows you to identify your level of commitment based on your company’s current and future business needs.
Includes the benefits in the Director Level and the following:
- Access to ACC-sponsored industry webinars
- Inclusion and quote in a press release announcing new ACC associate members
- ACC Initiative Conference Sponsorship rights
- Access to market intelligence
- Advertisement in ACC’s Year in Review
- Access to the Fall Board Meeting and Chairman’s Dinner (This is an invitation-only event.)
- Opportunity to post a whitepaper on ACC’s members-only Website in a specific policy area
Includes the benefits in the President Level and the following:
- Access to the Annual Meeting, including Board of Directors Meeting and related events (This is an invitation-only event.)
Work with ACC on a collaborative project
Join Us Today
Bain & Company, Inc.
Beveridge & Diamond PC
BSI Group America, Inc.
Holland & Knight LLP
McKinsey & Company
Sidley Austin LLP
Steptoe & Johnson LLP
« back to top