Being an ACC associate member distinguishes your company from the rest. Associate members are leaders in these industries: accounting and auditing, banking and financial, engineering, environment, health and safety, hardware and software providers, insurance, management, PR/media, management, research and development and security.
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and decision makers
- Target marketing and branding opportunities
- Access to exclusive ACC events
- Industry-issue and policy updates
ACC’s self-select model allows you to identify your level of commitment based on your company’s current and future business needs.
Includes the benefits in the President Level and the following:
- Access to the Annual Meeting, including Board of Directors Meeting and related events (This is an invitation-only event.)
- Work with ACC on a collaborative project
- Advertising and Branding in ACC’s SmartBrief
Includes the benefits in the Director Level and the following:
- Access to ACC-sponsored industry webinars
- ACC Initiative Conference Sponsorship rights
- Access to market intelligence
- Advertisement in ACC’s Year in Review
- Access to the Fall Board Meeting and Chairman’s Dinner (This is an invitation-only event.)
- Participate in Insider Insight – ACC’s newest resource where Associate members can share their latest research, white papers, and industry intelligence.
- Use of associate member logo
- Subscription to ACC SmartBrief
- Listed in ACC's Membership Directory
- Member discounts on ACC events and publications
- Link to your corporate website on ACC's online member listing
- Receive ACC's Weekly Economics Report, monthly Global Production Index Report and bi-annual Situation and Outlook Report
- Access to ACC's member-only Website, MemberExchange
- Inclusion in press release announcing new ACC members
We have enjoyed the opportunity to collaborate with the ACC and its member companies on critical topics with broad impact, including the launch of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste. We have benefitted from ACC member events where we have learned about current trends and developed new relationships. We are glad to be a part of the positive change that the ACC is leading for the chemicals industry.