Throughout the year, we host a number of issue-specific and executive-level events for both members and non-members. These educational and networking opportunities provide a strong platform to connect with industry leaders in the business of chemistry. Our upcoming events can be found below:
|2016 Hydrogen Fluoride Safety Seminar
August 9 – 11, 2016
Hilton Head, SC
|The member companies of the American Chemistry Council’s Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) Panel and the Hydrogen Fluoride Industry Practices Institute (HFIPI) recognize the significant safety considerations surrounding the use of HF (anhydrous and aqueous). Member company representatives and others who work in this industry meet periodically to foster an exchange of information concerning HF safety practices, including handling, transportation, security, environmental control and first aid/medical treatment. |
|2016 Polyurethanes Technical Conference
September 26 – 28, 2016
|The Center for the Polyurethanes Industry’s annual Polyurethanes Technical Conference, the longest-running polyurethanes conference in North America, offers the unique convergence of industry expertise, professional networking, and regulatory insight. |
|2016 ACC Phosgene Panel Workshop
October 25 – 26, 2016
New Orleans, LA
|The ACC Phosgene Panel periodically meets to foster an exchange of information targeted at phosgene safety practices including engineering controls, handling, employee training, security, monitoring and detection, and emergency response and medical treatment. |
Become a Sponsor
The American Chemistry Council (ACC) represents the leading U.S. chemical manufacturers. As an $801 billion industry, chemistry has a major financial impact across the globe. In fact, over 96 percent of all manufactured goods are touched directly by the business of chemistry.
Becoming an ACC sponsor can carry enormous impact. Our program is designed to provide your company with the right access points to your target audience. Specifically, our sponsorship can:
- Increase your company’s visibility among the association’s membership, key decision makers and industry leaders.
- Illustrate that you are a supporter of or key player in the chemical business marketplace.
- Provide the tools needed to give your company various touch points to your desired audience.
- Offer a full-bodied understanding of current issues and future industry trends through participation in ACC conferences, webinars and events.
- Generate new leads by linking your presence with the industry’s leading trade association—ACC.